Starting a blog has been something I’ve been meaning to do for a while. I have had two Live Journal accounts – both very private. One was riddled with swear words geared at an ex (not unlike a Twitter account dedicated to same ex), and another one was started, had one blog, and an author that lost interest.
Of course, the privacy of this blog is serious. I don’t know anything about this here Blogspot, and I’m very much a “learn as I go” kind of girl (i.e. I do not read Terms and Conditions, follow directions, or care about recipes… I basically don’t listen very well). I would love to get on here and make fun of my co-workers, especially the one with a minor cold called Borderline Personality Disorder, but right now, I don’t know if she may be able to read this. I don’t want to get fired for being a gossip or a virtual persecutor. I mean, if you’re gonna go down in flames… may as well have a building behind you in flames, right?
See! That’s exactly what I’m talking about. I’m not setting anything on fire. I can’t even work a lighter without looking at the person next to me and saying, “help…”
Anyway, the moral of the story here is, there is just story. My truths may be exaggerated for the purposes of your entertainment and my creative mind just wanting to be exercised/exorcized. Some stuff may be verbatim and 100% truthful, but that’s between me, myself, and I and hopefully the person NOT reading this. This is how I plan to protect myself from a cute little title called, “Cyber Bully.”
After all, who wants to be blamed for a pink prom dress wearing gun woman entering my building, shooting at random people in suits and ties who mumble things like, “doh!” (extras, if you will), and then coming at my little circle of work friends announcing, as she starts throwing spears at us, “I NEVER WENT TO MY PROM AND I HATE YOU ALL!” (this is how I picture it anyway). I just have so much to do right now, finals, kids, boyfriend, setting up my computer, redoing the office… I just don’t need instigating a fanatical person into a psychotic wrath and killing a populous of office workers on my list of things to care about.
Though, I will say… as the weirdness goes on over here, our favorite saying: “O, you’re first” (as in the first to get shot/speared/ and lately “clawed”) depending on who pissed her off at that moment… well, it’s starting to ring a little close to home. Like, it’s not as funny. She once posted on her FB page that it was gonna be a KILLER week (yes, all caps on that K word), and I promptly burst into tears, and called my whole family to tell them I loved them. Well… after I announced to all my coworkers “We are all gonna die!” and then “Can you believe this crazy Bia? The pink prom dress is coming!”
Ya know. It’s all in fun. Thanks to Sybil for the entertainment. I hope you love the way I will, in turn, portray it to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment